Monday, April 16, 2007

a friend of mine wrote this, he calls it suicide

"Even now the voices jab me from the shadows...

I want them to go away but they wont,
I want them to leave me be but they wont,
I try to ignore but cant,
The voices overpower me with their throes,
Like a thousand cries, screaming in unison,
Bring forth wailing cries assailing my sense,
I shudder in fear as in the shadows I see the one,
The thing that stalks me, skinny, small, fierce,
I am too weak to continue, and lay down for the voices to consume me"

wondering why? it was after my verbal assault on him. go figure

1 leaping turtles:

Anonymous said...

oei! That was meant to be a joke lor... sometimes my fingers just have a life of its own... hrmm in hindsight that poem does sound kinda creepy, in a blade-runner post-apocolyptic kinda way..